Eyebrow Henna, Wake Forest, NC
Eyebrow henna can give you beautifully tinted brows for weeks.
Is eyebrow grooming a part of your beauty care? If it is not, it needs to be now. Have you ever wondered how attractive those strips of hair above your eyes are? They can make and mold the beauty of your face, so it’s time to give them the recognition they deserve.
While you may think that eyebrow grooming starts and ends with shaping them, that’s just not it. Henna brows are one appealing and fast-growing trend in the beauty industry to help you flaunt gorgeous, thicker, and denser eyebrows. Eyebrow henna is the process of tinting the eyebrows with natural vegan dye to stain the skin beneath the eyebrow hairs.
So, why don’t you have a look at the tiny strands of hair ruling the beauty of your eyes and check if you are blessed with naturally dense, beautiful brows? Even if yours are not, you can be blessed with dreamy lustrous eyebrows with just a henna brows appointment with us in the Wake Forest, North Carolina area.
What are henna brows?
Eyebrow henna, also known as henna brows, is a beauty process of tinting the skin and hair, giving you tinted hair for up to 6 weeks and a tint on the skin lasting from 2 to 10 days. Henna has existed since the time women have been beautifying themselves and has been used for hair dye, body art, and makeup. While the henna used for body art is usually red in color, henna for hair and brows is specially formulated to give a cooler tone that gives a natural and dense look to the hair and eyebrows.
Henna brows process
- Cleansing. The first step for henna brows is all about cleansing. Removing any oils from the skin ensures that your skin is clean, clear, and ready for henna.
- Shaping. Once your eyebrows are clean, they are then measured and shaped, allowing you to have some input before the process goes ahead.
- Henna time. This part of the process is delicate and very carefully applied. The henna must be pushed onto the skin to ensure it sits in between the hairs to give you that fuller effect. Once it is evenly applied and super sharp, it will sit there for 10 to 20 minutes. When it’s done developing, it is wiped away, and your eyebrows are then waxed to complete a high-definition effect.
Benefits of Henna Brows
- It gives you denser, fuller, and thicker eyebrows with a natural look.
- It helps to cover sparse or over-plucked brows.
- It promotes and encourages hair to grow back fuller in all the right places.
- It contains fewer chemicals and harsh ingredients, so it’s wonderful beauty care for people with sensitive skin.
- It lasts on the hairs for up to 6 weeks, which is almost twice as long as regular tint.
- Henna can tint the skin up to two weeks depending on skin type and product usage.
- Henna can smudge itself beautifully with grey hair.
Who should you get one today?
Anybody looking to cover up their thinning brows, hide grey brows, or amplify the effect of their makeup – eyebrow henna is for you! Walk into Wake Skincare to avail yourself of professional henna brows service and walk out with dense, thick, naturally tinted eyebrows.